søndag 13. september 2009

The beginning of a epic adventure

Case 1 was to make a blog (done) and make the main character for the game in flash, ready for animation. I desided to make the character as easy as possible because that will make it a looot easier when I get to the point where i start animating. I've tried to make characters in flash before, with fancy details and way too many layers with all kind of junk. Ofcource when you are going to try to animate the masterpiece it makes you want to tear you head of! it just doesnt work, at least not in my case. maybe its just me.
So after a lot of thinking and empty coffeecups i came up with a idea for my game, or at least a part of it. I am going to make a game about getting out of bed in the morning and getting to school before the doors closes. of course you will have to gather a lot of coffee to stay awake on this dangerous journey too school. And for gods sake, stay away from the tempting pillows.

This is as far as i have gotten. i'm done with the main character. (i think) Stay updated!

2 kommentarer: