fredag 9. oktober 2009

Case 4.

In this case I had to make my character move, using the arrow keys, and use the sprite to make the character make the right moves depending on which key you press.

It was a lot of work to make the character move just the way I wanted to, but I had allmost finished the case last week on my spare time. So basically I only had to add the sprite.
I desided to start from scratch on my AS3 file because of some small unexpected errors,
so that i could make my AS3 file a bit more understandable for my self.
so after a lot of work and frustration as many times before, this is the resault :)

http://haug.deviantart.com/art/second-programming-139688442

This is the case where I have learned the most. I have got a much better understanding of AS3
and all the frustration are starting to pay of.

1 kommentar: