søndag 25. oktober 2009

Case 5: jumping and gravity

Now it was about time to add some gravity and better jumping to my character. I had allready made my character jump and i had some sort of gravity, but the problem was that i didn't really understand how it worked. So what i had to work on was to understand haw the gravity works, and make my character jump better. The character was also supposed to hit the ground.

I worked a lot in the beginning of this case and I got to understand how the gravity in the programming works and how to make my character listen to it. I have worked quite a bit on the jumping and I still can't make my character jump the way i want him to. the jump it self works OK, but the jump animation seems to get stuck, or change to fast or just don't work at all.

so thats probably what i have to work on next.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar