søndag 1. november 2009

Case 7: Enemy

Now it was about time to make the game a bit harder for the player. In this case I had to make a enemy for my game. The enemy was supposed to be "intelligent" so that it always will othe main character.

This awas a pretty easy case, so I have focused on making my background better, and adding some new animations to my main character. I have added a sleep animation and jumping while tired.
I have also added coffeecups to the game. So if you take the coffeecup the character will get a coffeeshock. I only have two different stages on the coffeeshock yet. It is supposed to move slower or faster depending on how full the coffeemeter is.

The enemy is pretty simple at the time. It is just a big red round thing trying to eat you. I have made a invisible box around the enemy so that if the character touches the box the enemy will change animation.


I will update the game on a regular basic.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar