søndag 29. november 2009

case 9:Soound

This was probably one of the easiest cases. adding sound to the game needed almost no programming. so I found som nice sounds that I had on my computer and used them as jumpingsound and collectringsound. I also used a web site with free sounds. all hte sounds that i dawnloaded i edited in Sound Booth to make them as good as possible for my game. the weg page i used was: http://www.pacdv.com/sounds/.

I used some time during this case to make the background better, changing some of the animations on the character and making some traps for the character. I also made some death animations and added sound for them.

I also made a new coffeemeter, using scaling in stead of animations, so that the level of coffee gradually goes up and down.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar